There are a lot of us who have been hindered from posting certain videos and images on our WhatsApp Status because of the contacts we have. Contacts like how parents, pastors etc.
There is now a way around it for those who are not aware and this post will properly explain how you can hide your status from those certain viewers you don’t want to see your status.
For some reason best known to you, you might want to stop a particular person from seeing your Whatsapp status – here is the simple steps in order to achieve that.
FOR ANDROID USERS
1. Launch WhatsApp on your Android Phone.
2. Click on STATUS
3. In the Status option window, click on the three vertical dots and select SETTINGS from the drop-down menu.
4. Here select STATUS PRIVACY.
5. The next screen that follows, tap on MY CONTACTS EXCEPT….
6. Here, TICK THE CONTACTS that you wish to hide your WhatsApp status from and then click on the green tick option from the bottom right corner.