Borno State scholarship Board is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their Borno State Scholarship Board for undergraduate programmes. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
About Borno State Scholarship Board
The Borno state scholarship Board was until the January 1989 a Division within the ministry of Education, by January 1989 the Board was upgraded and given an autonomous status, the board was established by Edict No. 3 of 1989 which became effective as an autonomous body on 13th day of April, 1989.
The Board was saddled with the responsibility of conducting interview for students for scholarship award and disbursement of allowances to all eligible candidates of Borno State indigenes who gained admission into institution of higher learning in the country and overseas as foreign sponsorship or allowances.
Requirements for Borno State Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Must be a Borno State Indigene
- You must be an undergraduate in any recognised public institution in Nigeria, be it College of Education, Polytechnic, or University.
- You must be a Borno State resident who is currently admitted to any recognized tertiary institution abroad.
Documents Required for Application
- SSCE result
- Admission letter
- Indigene certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Borno State Scholarship Board on bssb.scholarship.bo.gov.ng to apply
- Login here to Create an account using a valid email address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email. Click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- Log in again with your email address and password. After login, you will be granted access to the application form.
- The application is in stages. Complete every stage by providing the information required. Click save and next to complete the preceding stage.
- In the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save it, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next you will also be required to provide your academic details.
- Second, you will be required to provide details of academic institutions attended and qualifications got, save and click Next.
- Third, provide your SSCE result details, save and click Next.
- Next, you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and SSCE results.
- Review your application and click submit when completed. You can then download a copy of your application for record-keeping purposes.
Please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- You are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside photocopies of each of the following (SSCE Results, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the Scholarship board in your school.
For more details, click here