See How To Apply And Other Vital Information.
This is to inform all aspirants of the Delta State University (DELSU), that the Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and still on sale.
The deadline to apply is 6th November.
How Much Is Delsu Post UTME Form?
The Delta State University (DELSU), Post UTME form is Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) which is non-refundable and should be paid at the University’s official portal.
Who Are Eligible To Apply For Delsu Post UTME 2020/2021?
Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME held by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and also, Direct Entry candidates who made the Delta State University (DELSU) their first choice institution are eligible to participate in the DELSU Post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates awaiting O’level result can also apply.
DELSU JAMB And Admission Cut Off Mark.
For the admission exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session, the Delta State University (DELSU) cut off mark is 160 and above. You must have a good score in JAMB that is 160 or above.
N/b: this is JAMB/UTME cut off mark not departmental score.
JAMB cutoff marks 2020/2021 for Collages, Universities and Polytechnic are;
Collages of Education –100 & above
Private Universities — 160 & above
Public Universities — 180 & above
Private polytechnic — 120 & above
Public polytechnic — 140 & above
DELSU POST UTME Screening Requirements
Wondering on the requirements for the screening? Below are the requirements for the Delta State University DELSU Screening exercise:
- Candidates must have 5 credits in O’Level result (WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) as required by the school.
- Must score up to 180 in UTME. (JAMB)
- Must sit for JAMB Post UTME exam and score the required score.
- Partake in DELSU POST UTME exercise and submit all credentials for assessment as required by the school.
Must have reached the age of 16 by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must choose DELSU as their first choice during JAMB registration.
How To Apply For Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME 2020/2021
All aspirants for UTME and Direct Entry must pay their fee of N2,000 and upload their credentials.
Here are the procedures to apply:
- Visit the University POST UTME/DE pink at www.delsu.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/Screening.
- Create User Account. (For new users)
- Choose your program choice
Click “pay now” button to make your payments.
- Select your ATM card type and click “Make payment”
- Candidates whose payment are made can be directed to fill the form.
Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM“
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’Level credentials and A level for DE candidates: recent passport photograph with 2019 JAMB registration slip.
Submit application when completed.
N/b: you Can not edit your application after submission.
END DATE FOR DELSU Post UTME Form 2020
The deadline for the Delta State University DELSU UTME exercise 2020 has not been announced. But usually, it is two weeks from the starting date.
Observing the rules which are meant to be followed and observed could help you easily get admission into the institution of your choice.