Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Professional Diploma Programmes Admissions Form For the 2020/2021 Academic Session are now out and on sale
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Professional Diploma Courses
Professional Diploma (DP) Programmes available for (a period of 9 months)
- Gas processing technology with practicals held at a standard company.
- Mechanical/Automobile technology with practicals held at a reputable company.
- Electrical installations (house wiring) technology with practicals at a standard company.
- Security/Safety Management with practicals at a reputable company.
- Electrical devices repair technology with practicals held at a reputable company.
- Air conditioning and Refrigeration technology with practicals held at a reputable company.
- Welding and Fabrication technology with practical in a standard company.
Applying For Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Professional Diploma Admission Form.
Candidates aspiring to get admitted Into the Federal Polytechnic Ekowe for Professional Diploma programs, can get their admissions form with a non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira only (N10,000.00) from the office of the Bursar at the campus (Ugheli) from Monday to Saturday 8am, to 6pm.
Admission Requirements For The Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Professional Diploma
For professional Diploma, candidates must have up to four(4) O’Level credits in Mathematics, English language, Chemistry, Physics, or further mathematics not more than two(2) sittings.
Requirements For Internal Screening In Federal Polytechnic Ekowe are;
- Printed post UTME screening Form.
- Internet copy (soft copy) of O’Level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or NABSIS)
- Printed copy of JAMB result slip.
- Birth certificate/ Declaration of age.
- Local Government/Citizen/ Residence certificate (certificate of origin).
- Recent colored passport photographs.
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Cut Off Mark For All Courses
Federal Poly Ekowe in all courses for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released for all candidates who choosed the institution as their first choice in the JAMB registration.
As for candidates who could not meet up to the current cut off mark and chooses to change institution or course can do so by going the nearest accredited JAMB CBT centre and effect the changes.
Candidates who met the cut off mark are eligible to enter the 2020/2021 post UTME test and possibly be granted admission into the federal Polytechnic Ekowe, Bayelsa State.
Note: candidates who meet up to the cut off mark are given the opportunity to sit for the post UTME and upon meeting departmental score, are given the benefit of studying any course offered in the school upon meeting completing the school’s Internal Screening.
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 140. Therefore aspirants who scored up to 140 and above are eligible to sit for the institution’s Post UTME exams.
Courses cut off mark that are beyond 140
- Computer science – 180 and above.
- Statistics – 170 and above.
- Physics Electronics – 200 and above.
- Microbiology – 180 and above.
- Biochemistry – 180 and above.
- Science Lab tech – 180 and above.
- Agricultural tech – 190 and above.
- Fisheries – 190 and above.
- Mechanical engineering – 200 and above.
- Chemical engineering – 200 and above.
- Electrical engineering – 200 and above.
- Computer engineering – 200 and above.
- Accountancy – 200 and above.
- Banking and finance – 180 and above.
- Business Admin and Management – 190 and above
- Marketing – 180 and above.
- Office Technology – 140 and above.
- Public Administration – 140 and above.