The Queen Elizabeth scholarships board have started collecting applications for its scholarship. And the best part of this scholarship is that it is fully funded. Take hold of this opportunity and apply below.
The 2021/2022 Queen Elizabeth fully funded commonwealth scholarship is a unique opportunity to study a two-years Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Partner Institutions
12 awards are available at the following institutions:
University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
University of Eswatini
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi
The University of the West Indies
Technical University of Kenya
University of Nairobi
Universiti Putra Malaysia
University of Mauritius
COMSATS University Islamabad
University of Rwanda
The State University of Zanzibar
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Eligibility
• Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
• Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
• There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
• You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. As part of the application process you will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Benefits
Award recipients receive:
• Fully-funded tuition fees;
• Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award;
• Return economy flights to their host country;
• An arrival allowance;
• Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Selection Criteria
The selection committee assesses applications using four key criteria:
• Academic history/references
• Plan of Study
• Development Impact and Post Study Outreach
• Creating Networks
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships.
To apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, you must first create a MyACU account. This will enable you to save a draft application and to log back in to see the status of your application once it is submitted. Deadline is 18th January, 2021.