Begin your new journey towards success in South Korea. GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2021 offers MS., PhD, integrated MS, and PhD. All candidates will get deep understanding and hands-on experience in research and education towards world-class levels.
Students at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) would study on a fully-funded South Korea scholarship. GIST Master’s degree scholarship program would take 2 years to complete whereas the GIST PhD scholarship program would take 4 years to finish.
In 1993, the Korean government established a research-oriented institute, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology that assists students to advance their knowledge in Science and Technology under the pioneers. Students would foster their leadership skills and research tools.
Just like KAIST, UST, SNU, Korea University, GIST is also one of the top universities in South Korea. The Gwangju university scholarship, Korea is one of the best scholarships in Asia.
GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2021 Details:
- South Korea
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Master’s degree program
- PhD degree program
- Integrated MS and PhD Program
You might be interested in the following scholarships programs:
- Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded]
- Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded]
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
Scholarship Coverage of the GIST Scholarship 2021:
- Tuition fee waiver, 3,415,000 won per semester.
- For M.S. student’s allowance: 140,000/month
- For Ph.D. student’s allowance: 295,000/month
- Meal allowance, 100,000/month (For Students who complete at least 9 credits in the previous semester of MS or PhD )
- International student allowance: 120,000/month (who holds a GPA of 3.0 or higher in the previous semester)
- Health Insurance
- Flight reimbursement
- Research assistantship would be provided to the students who participate in research projects.
Eligibility Criteria of the GIST Scholarship 2021:
- All international students can apply for GIST Scholarship 2021.
- A candidate applying for the M.S. program should hold a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D. program should hold a master’s or equivalent degree.
- Online GIST Scholarship Application 2021
- Official transcripts and certificates.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- English proficiency test
- An applicant’s scanned copy of passport
How to Apply for GIST Scholarships in 2021 in South Korea?
- A candidate should submit the application online.
- All required material should be sent to GIST by mail.
- Wait for the email of the results.
- Selected candidates would submit enrollment documents and matriculation fees.
- A candidate would apply for the student’s visa.
- The last date to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship April 15, 2021.