The School and its donors – granting agencies, private companies, professional associations, foundations and alumni – are committed to fostering new generations of top-notch professionals, and offer scholarships to MBA students.
Admission scholarships are awarded to applicants demonstrating exceptional aptitudes and an outstanding academic record. Other scholarships are offered during the program:
- Performance scholarships
- Need-based scholarships
- International scholarships
Quebec candidates to the MBA program are eligible for the Financial Assistance Programs.
You may qualify for the Loans and Bursaries Program if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, refugee or protected person within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act .
- You reside or are deemed to reside in Québec when applying for financial assistance within the meaning of the Regulation respecting financial assistance for education expenses .
- You are or will be admitted to an educational institution recognized by the Minister.
- You are a full-time student in a recognized program or deemed full-time student.
- You have not exceeded the number of months of eligibility for which financial assistance may be awarded.
- You have not reached the debt limit for your level of education, type of degree or program.
- You do not have sufficient financial resources to pursue your studies.
- Major functional disability: You have a recognized major functional disability and are taking at least 20 hours of classes a month. You could qualify for the Loans and Bursaries Program.
- Severe mental of physical health disorder: You are a full-time student with a severe mental or physical health disorder that temporarily compels you to pursue part-time studies. You could qualify for the Loans and Bursaries Program.