Call for applications for the IDS Scholarship 2021. IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the UK is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex offers a master’s taught scholarship to individuals from low or lower-middle countries.
All candidates must have the motive to bring change in their home country. It is a fully-funded master’s degree scholarship program in the United Kingdom. A candidate must have applied first for the master’s taught degree program at the University of Sussex.
A scholar would get funding towards the tuition fee and living costs. After selection, a candidate must have an unconditional offer letter from the University of Sussex. A candidate must have the ability for transforming society by meaningful participation in social activities.
It is a great fully-funded life-changing opportunity for the highly-talented international students. Moreover, a scholar will be able to participate in research projects with highly professional mentors. What are you waiting for? Go and apply.
IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the UK Details:
- United Kingdom
- Master’s Taught Degree Program
Eligible Countries By Region:
- East Asia and Pacific
- Europe and Central Asia
- Latin America & the Caribbean
- The Middle East and North Africa
- North America
- South Asia
- Sub-Saharan Africa
Eligibility Criteria of IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the UK:
- International students from all the above-mentioned regions can apply.
- A candidate must have established career excellence, proven academic skills, and achievement in the field of his or her interest in development.
- A candidate’s future plans should be related to educational, cultural, social, or economic development in his or her home country.
- A candidate should not have been worked in any high-income country.
- A candidate must have received an unconditional letter for a DS master’s degree (see our list of IDS master’s courses)
- A candidate should meet all the requirements of the University of Sussex and the Institute of Development Studies.
Benefits of IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the UK:
- A scholar would receive up to £18,500 towards the tuition fee.
- A scholar would receive up to £11,000 towards living costs.
How to Apply for IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the UK:
- All interested candidates should review the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Applications for the scholarship award should be submitted via our online IDS Scholarship Application Form.
- A candidate must apply for a master’s taught degree program.
- All interested candidates can apply via the official website.
- After selection, a candidate has to show how he or she will fund the remaining fee.
- All applicants should apply no later than 30th April 2021.