Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Company: Food and Drinks
Location: Lagos Island
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
• Maintain and update company databases.
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
• Answer queries by employees and clients.
• Update office policies as needed.
• Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
• Book meeting rooms as required.
• Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages).
• A minimum of 3 years Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator, or similar role.
• Solid knowledge of office procedures.
• Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward CVs to Recruitment@phillipsoutsourcing.net Using Admin Officer as Subject*
Pay: 70k net.