Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Looking to hire a self-driven and passionate individual who believes opportunities abound to transform the creative/tourism industry in Nigeria to join our growing team.
Job Title: Centre Manager
Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the centre including identifying and applying for grant opportunities, managing all staff, liaising with the board of advisors.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for planning, directing and overseeing all of the centre’s projects/activities and ensure they run smoothly all the time according to plans.
• Ability to relate with C-Suite Executives/Board of Advisors to get frequent inputs on all proposed projects and related matters.
• Excellent knowledge of grants proposal writing and follow up process.
• Ability to lead and motivate all Sahara Centre team members.
• Develop and manage timetabling of the centre and its various activities and programmes.
• Run, administer and organize project activities.
• Ensure effective information flow between partners and project team members.
• Ensure excellent delivery of all project events and meetings.
• Implement all board agreed-upon action plan to high-quality standards, within budgetary constraints and deadlines.
• Constant evaluation of all projects/activities and prepare weekly/monthly reporting on project progress to the executive director and Board of Advisors.
• Prepare and present QoQ update report to the Board providing insight into activities of the past quarter and new ideas for growing the impact of the Centre.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Resourceful and dependable.
• Creative problem-solving ability.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Experience with writing successful grant proposals.
• Programme implementation and administration experience.
• Excellent report writing skills.
The ideal candidate must have the following traits: self-starter, reliable, independent use of judgment, team player, friendly, disciplined, adaptable and possess great numeracy skills.
• Minimum B.Sc. in a Social Science discipline.
• Experience (3 – 5 years) in a closely related industry to the Creative/Tourism industry.
Qualified and Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com