Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
A comprehensive supply chain management company providing Transportation, Warehousing, Freight forwarding, and Customs & Clearing solutions is looking to hire a Customer Service Executive.
• Ensure that all business solutions are implemented and maintained in line with predetermined service level agreements.
• Read instruction from PO to have a clear understanding on the nature of job.
• Advice suppliers to ensure PFI details are correct and adequate and meet NSC import requirement.
• Ensure that form M and BA numbers are sent to the supplier (foreign) to make sure they are quoted on all relevant and shipping & import supporting document.
• Ensure pre-clearing process is completed before dispatching to operations.
• Submit FECD documents using client’s checklist.
• Receive container cards and waybills from haulage department.
• Ensure that clients are not left with any liabilities caused by delays or errors in the clearing and delivery of the job (projects).
• Confirm and process shipping company’s final invoice, identify additional cost and prepare costing sheet.
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ relevant experience.
• Proven working experience as a Customer Service Executive in a Supply Chain Logistics Industry.
Interested? Click this link below to apply.