Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Opening – Finance/Accounts Manager
A recycling and commodity trading company along Lagos Ibadan Expressway, is currently looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual to act as Finance Manager.
Job Title: Finance/Account Manager
Locations: Lagos Ibadan Expressway
Duties & Responsibilities
The Finance/Account Manager will perform a wide range of responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
• Managing and overseeing the company’s financial systems (SAP ERP system).
• Managing the financial reporting for the organization. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5-year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting
• Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls including foreign currency transactions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Professional accounting qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, etc.
• 5+ years’ experience in a senior financial managerial position.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 8th Jan 2021.