Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Title: Finance Manager.
Location: Ogere Shagamu.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, Etc.
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs.
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company.
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
• Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
• Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
• Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
• HND, Bsc, Msc in Accounting or Finance.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience as an accountant in a manufacturing or related industry.
• Must be a chattered accountant for at least 3 years.
• At least 3 years working experience in a finance team.
Kindly forward CVs to email@example.com using Finance Manager as subject.