Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Human Resource Officer
Experience: 3 years’ experience.
• BS degree in Human Resources or related field.
• 3 years’ experience as an HR officer or relevant human resources/administrative position preferably in an HR Consulting Firm.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Basic knowledge of labour law.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong communications skills.
• General Human Resource function.
• Preparing jobs descriptions, posting ads and managing hiring process.
• Efficiently and consistently handling Human Resource requests of a wide range of clients across the Financial, Energy, Oil and Gas, E-Commerce, FMCG, Manufacturing, Hospitality, ICT and Transportation Sector.
• Managing Clients’ portfolios.
• Assisting the HR Consultants in preparation of employment packages, and recruitment.
• Entering and updating candidate’s data into the company’s database.
Using the role ‘Human Resource Officer’ as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com