Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Title: Logistics Partner Officer.
Department: Warehousing and Distribution
The role will focus on sourcing Logistics Partners (LPs) to create the network coverage and ensuring our customers have a seamless delivery experience from start to finish. This role has regular interaction with partners across the country and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
● Ability to research and identify capable logistics companies/partners and initiate selection, qualification and approval of new partners.
● Nurturing and managing relationship with logistics companies/partners.
● Work with close collaboration with stakeholders to develop new vendors at various locations.
● Performance management of LPs and focus on improvement through a structured approach.
● End to end management of fleet deployment at respective locations.
● Design scalable end-to-end process to ensure Business Development & Account Management are efficient and high output despite rapidly changing business landscape.
● Develop mechanisms to improve partner experience and drive quality improvement.
● Ensure service coverage expansion and seamless operation with new technology.
● Train the vendors on the use of the App. Train and develop LPs & their dispatchers personnel to meet and exceed customer expectations.
● Create a community of LPs to drive engagement and constant feedback.
● Devise a plan to acquire LPs to fuel an aggressive growth ( Devise and implement online and offline strategies to source leads).
● Directly interact with key new sellers to build relationship and ensure strong performance with Warenext.
● Ensure LPs retention and growth.
● Regularly update the company’s KYC and SOP for onboarding partners.
● Ensure compliance with company policies and federal road safety laws & regulations
● Bachelor’s degree.
● 2-3 years of experience in business development, or account management within the Logistics industry with a proven ability to deliver results.
● Solid negotiation & communications skills.
● Expected to work autonomously in a ever-growing and rapidly changing environment.
● Flexibility to travel to accommodate business need.
● Competent in Microsoft Excel.
● Relevant work experience in operations, small business logistics, vendor management and/or supplier management within a cross-functional organization.
Kindly send CVs to email@example.com