Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Title – Operations Manager
A recycling and commodity trading company along Lagos Ibadan Expressway is currently looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual to act as Operations Manager.
Coordinating the day-to-day operations of the company includes but is not limited to the following:
• Provide overall coordination of the factory operations
– Outbound shipping and other logistics.
• Ensure the factory is running smoothly at all times.
• Lead a team of Operation and production staff to ensure the effective running of the factory.
• Ensure safety and environmental policies and guidelines are established and followed through.
• Drive factory operations towards 99% uptime, zero defects and zero HSE & Enviromental incidents.
• Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time.
1. B.Sc/HND in related field.
2. He/She must have at least 10 years of experience as an Operations/Production Manager in a factory/production environment.
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP Software etc
Qualified and Interested candidates should send a CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 8th Jan 2021.