Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gists and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
A technological organization is in need of a professional pre-sales engineer. Scroll down for more information.
Job Title: Pre-sales Engineer
Read More: Business Development Officer Needed
• Act as a link and go-between in facilitating coordination between various channels in the organization
• Ascertain technical requirements of clients and work to meet their specific business needs
• Carry out product education and provide pre-sales technical assistance
• Demonstrate how a product will meet client needs by making technical presentations
• Provide after-sales support
• Meet and exceed sales target
• Analyzing cost and sales, calculating client quotations, and negotiating contract terms
• Support sales and marketing team by offering training, coordinating sales project
Read More: Coordinator For Dispatch Riders Needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems and related fields
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in presales or similar roles
• Microsoft Azure certifications
• Fundamental knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
• Understanding on .NET, Java
• Technical know-how of using tools like AppZero, ASR, etc. to migrate applications to Cloud
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Qualified and interested candidates should send their suitable CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using Pre-sales Engineer as subject of the mail.