Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Title: Procurement Manager (Construction)
Employment Type: Full Time
• Requesting and reviewing supplier quotations from a construction standpoint.
• Periodic negotiation of material rates.
• Expediting and ensuring timely deliveries.
• Maintaining supplier relationships and master data.
• Spend analysis
• Strive to continuously identify new suppliers of construction materials.
• Challenge the status quo of existing construction materials and solutions used by the company by offering alternative sourced solutions that are more efficient / sustainable or cheaper.
• Protect the company’s requirements, regulatory standards and objectives as a priority when procuring material.
• Process orders for the supply of goods and services through to completion, ensuring efficient delivery and quality as set out by construction requirements as and when required.
• Provide administrative assistance to the Finance and Purchasing Team.
• Provide reports to the Head of Finance on meeting outcomes with suppliers identifying if supplier is to be brought to next stage in engagement process or reasons why the supplier was discounted.
• HND / B.Sc in any good discipline.
• Certification in Supply Chain Management, HSE,
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a construction environment.
• Ability to use procurement software.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email