Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: N150,000 – N200,000
An organization is in need of a project manager with demonstrated experience in initializing a project from beginning to finish.
• B.Sc / HND in Project Management or any Related field.
• Certification in Project Management will be an advantage.
• Must have at the least 3 – 5 years experience ( it will be a major advantage )
Responsible for project management, supervision and delivery of the various company projects. In addition to providing technical assistance within the organisation.
• Preparation of project work programmes and ensuring timely completion of activities as set out in project work programmes.
• Read and review project drawings, blueprints and engineering specifications to determine acceptability and make recommendations where necessary.
•Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards and specifications.
• Responsible for identifying risks and developments to a project.
Qualified and interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick interview