Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Department: Consumer Goods
Read More: Job Alert: Technical Sales Engineer Needed
• Manage the activities of the field sales team in assigned
• Ensure achievement of agreed business targets/KPIs for the
Region(Top line, GM, Focus Brands, NPD, Tradeex, DPA etc.).
• Achievement of sales drivers QDVP objectives for the region.
• Manage the operational budget and expenses of the region.
• Ensures our trade investment is deployed to gain full return
On our investment.
• Provide input in the development of the overall country field
sales/Route to market strategy and implement agreed
strategy in assigned region.
• Actively participate and provide inputs into the Commercial Plan process, support development and implementation of channel, category and customer plans to achieve the overall field sales objectives
Target vs. Actual performance (monthly/yearly) E.g. – (Top line, GM, Focus Brands, NPD, DPA, Distribution etc.)
Read More: Vacancy: Instrumentation Engineer Needed
• First Degree in any discipline.
• Post Graduate degree will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 6 years in marketing or sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs..
• Experience in either Channel, Customer or Field Sales management.
• Knowledge of Business strategy development.
• Working Knowledge of core Commercial Planning process (IMEX, CPM, Battle Plan, Risk & Opps, RiRo, SLOBs).
Knowledge of Field Sales, Channel and Distributor Management.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward cv to email@example.com