Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Corporate Headhunters is a human resource consulting company in the business of recruiting and placement of technical, executive and administrative personnel for the Oil & Gas, Industrial, Technology as well as Service-Oriented Industries.
This is an indigenous Exploration and Production (E & P) company with its head office in Lagos and branch offices in Port Harcourt and London. They have earned an enviable reputation as one of the most successful indigenous oil and gas explorers and producers in Nigeria.
SENIOR FACILITIES ENGINEER urgently needed in Lagos.
Job Title: Senior Facilities Engineer
• Minimum Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division. A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in upstream Oil and Gas industry with a proven track record of Production Management.
• In depth knowledge of Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
• In depth knowledge and experience in Floating Production and Storage Facilities for Crude Oil.
• Must be capable of applying operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
• Must have experience in field development plans, execution and management.
• Must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an Exploration and Production company.
• He is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production and drilling engineering and operations, reservoir performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, economic evaluation and production forecasting.
• The candidate must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
• Must be capable of working seamlessly with other functional groups to achieve company developmental goals.
• Must have a proven ability to plan I lead projects and must be able to work under pressure.
• Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
Read More: Vacancy: Recruitment Intern
How To Apply
Qualified and Interested petroleum engineers with the right experience should send their CV to email@example.com. Let the subject of the mail be “Senior Facilities Engineer”
This position is open to Nigerian nationals only. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.