Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Amu- Odofin, Lagos Nigeria.
A reputable FCMG organization is seeking for a competent TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER who will be responsible for direct sales of Technical product such as pumps, valves, pipes and related product, client relationship management and Sourcing of client.
• Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential in designated regions.
• Direct sales of pumps, valves, pipes and related products.
• Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements and offering solution on our portfolio.
• Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery cross referencing of other brands to our brand.
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
• Analyze costs and sales.
• Prepare reports for office and keep customer records.
• Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects, make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
• Liaison with Govt agencies (water ministry, water boards etc) & project consultants for promotion of pump business.
• Work towards establishment of Service Centre & network.
• Identify & develop local sales team at various branch locations.
• A strong understanding of industrial business practices and effective sales techniques.
• Team work and excellent problem solving .
• Solid technical background.
• Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ work experience.
• HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering Only.
•Excellent attention to details.
• Existing knowledge of Pumps and other pumping accessories like valves, pipes etc.
• Strong organizational and planning skills, with capability to manage own workload.
Qualified and Interested Candidates should click on the link below to apply: