Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Nigeria, the Nigerian University of Technology and Management is announcing the NUTM Scholarships for the session 2021-2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who want to complete their postgraduate degree in Nigeria.
The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a world-class institution for higher education, focused on nurturing leaders in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) and Management for Africa.
Why study at the Nigerian University of Technology and Management? NUTM aims to become a hub for the best-in-class talent from Nigeria and the African continent. NUTM is dedicated to driving excellence in fields critical to Nigeria and Africa’s development and envisions a future, where promising African youth are equipped with world-class education.
Application Deadline: April 25, 2021
- University or Organization: Nigerian University of Technology and Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African students
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: African countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Maximum of 32 years of age (as on the date of application)
- A recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- High level of intellectual curiosity and leadership potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete the online application form by visiting https://app.nutmng.org/and provide information on your background, education, work experience, interests and motivations.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Nigerian University of Technology and Management will provide the fully-funded award to students in Nigeria.