Obafemi Awolowo University [OAU] Post-UTME/DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Screening.
Obafemi Awolowo University has announced the release of their post- Unified Tetiary Matriculation Examination and direct screening form which are now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All prospective candidates of The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife are hereby informed that the post UTME screening registration will begin on Mon 5th October to Saturday 31 October.
Due to the rescheduled May-June 2020 NECO examinations, the sales of the 2020 Post UTME application form which was expected to end the 31st of October 2020 has now been extended till further notice. Likewise the Post UTME screening exercise which was billed to hold from 21 Nov to 5th Dec has also been postponed till further notice in accordance with the directive of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to take in candidates affected by earlier mentioned NECO reschedule.The OAU management regrets any inconveniences it may have caused.
A screening exam conducted by OAU will be held from 21st Nov to 5th Dec in strict compliance with the covid-19 safety protocol in the following centres;
- JAMB CBT centre Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife.
Made Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) their first choice, scored 200 and above are required to to go through the following processes:
- Log onto admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Log into the site with your jamb registration number as your username and your username as your password.
- Fill the bio-data and click continue.
- Get an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from the site only and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can’t re-login.
Applicants/candidates that spread false information or upload wrong credentials will be automatically disqualified.
Note: The screening fee is two thousand naira (N2,000.00)
All enquires should be sent to @oauife.edu.ng