Quest University offers scholarships to students whose applications show they could make extraordinary contributions to Quest and beyond.
How to Apply
Applicants access and submit Scholarship applications on SquareOne, Quest’s application portal. Applicants will receive login information for SquareOne after submitting their Quest Application or Common Application. Scholarship applications must be submitted at the time of application and before posted deadlines. Priority is given to applications submitted by March 1.
- David Strangway Award for Excellence
- Full tuition
- This award honours the extraordinary career of Dr. David W. Strangway, Quest’s first President and Founding Chancellor, and provides full tuition for four years.
- Recipients will have achieved very high levels of academic excellence combined with an outstanding record of leadership and service. Students with a high school average above 90% are encouraged to apply. Winners are notified no later than April 1. Up to six full-tuition scholarships are awarded each year. This award is only available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
- Presidential Scholarships
- $2,000 to $8,000/year
- Presidential Scholarships are awarded to students who have distinguished themselves not only through their academic performance but also through their curiosity, ability to lead, and willingness to contribute to their community. Quest’s Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Sciences (BA&Sc) program is rigorous. An applicant’s academic record is important for this scholarship, but all components of the admissions application are weighed during the evaluation. Reference letters and a resume or CV can significantly strengthen the application. This award is available to all applicants.
- Canadian Academic Performance Scholarship
- Quest is committed to providing a liberal arts and sciences education of the highest quality for Canadian undergraduates. The Canadian Academic Performance Scholarship (CAPS) provides a $10,000 scholarship; it’s available to all Canadian citizens and permanent residents who apply with an 80% average or above and are accepted into Quest as full-time students. Full program details, including province and territory-specific course eligibility, are available
- LEAP Scholarship (Presidential)
- TheLeaders in Elite Athletics & Performance (LEAP) program helps eligible candidates pursue both an education and excellence in their art or sport, and is designed for athletes and performers at the professional or elite level. Applicants must indicate within their online admissions application that they plan to apply for the LEAP program, and the LEAP application will be available if and when a student receives a general admission offer. Successful applicants are automatically awarded the scholarship amount, which constitutes the first portion of the Presidential Scholarship. To retain their LEAP scholarship, recipients must remain eligible for the LEAP program. Full program details are available in the Academic Calendar.
- Gap Year Scholarships (Presidential)
- Quest University is proud to partner with select Gap Year Programs. In recognition of completion of these programs, successful applicants will be awarded a $5,000 annual scholarship, renewable for four years. This award constitutes the first portion of the Presidential Scholarship.
- UWC Scholarship (Presidential)
- If the United World College experience changed your life, Quest might be the perfect place to continue your intellectual journey. The UWC Scholarship is automatically awarded to admitted students who complete the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme at a United World College and who opt-in to Financial Aid on their application. Awarded UWC Scholarships constitute the first portion of the Presidential Scholarship.
Quest scholarships are awarded upon entrance and are renewable provided the continuing student maintains scholarship-specific eligibility criteria each year. Scholarships must be applied for prior to beginning at Quest. Scholarships are not awarded to students who have already begun their studies at Quest.
Detailed information about Quest’s scholarship policies, processes and terms can be found in the Academic Calendar.