International graduate students from across the globe are invited to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022 for an opportunity to study and research in a Singaporean university on full scholarship.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Aim and Benefits of SINGA PhD Scholarship
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
Requirements for SINGA PhD Scholarship Qualification
The eligibility conditions will include;
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive, see more about eligibility
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
Documents Required for Application
- Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office.
- All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
December 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to CLICK HERE to apply
To apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 you should follow the below steps;