- Fully Funded
- University of London
- Trade, Shipping, Finance
- International Students
The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping, Trade, & Finance is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Trade, Shipping, Finance taught at University of London . The deadline of the scholarship is 20 May 2021.
The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping, Trade, & Finance is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of London.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The Clélia Haji-Ioannou award is funding worth up to £20,000 to the qualifying and deserving aspirants at the University of London for the academic year 2021/2022
To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Must be able to provide academic excellence;
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Aspirants can apply through the online portal for the studentship, after enrolling at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.