Do you want to study abroad in USA on Scholarship? Have you been looking for international scholarships for african students? A number of American universities offer undergraduate, Masters or PhD scholarships in USA for African students and developing countries Students. Some of these scholarships in USA are offered specifically for international students from Africa.
Below are links to scholarships for international students in USA, for African students. To receive scholarship notifications in future, join our Telegram Group.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarships for African Students
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarships for African Students Program is a $700 million global initiative to educate and develop next-generation leaders who will contribute to social and economic progress. The Program enables young people to complete quality secondary and tertiary education, and make successful transitions to further education or the workforce in their home regions. Over the next 10 years, the Program will select 15,000 Scholars, primarily from Africa, who will be unified by a common philosophy of change and ethical leadership.
NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
Every year, the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation runs a Scholarship Essay Competition for students to win free tuition including cash prizes of 100,000, 75,000 and 50,000.
Application Deadline: 28th MAY 2021
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
About the Award: The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) is pleased to announce its 6th Annual Scholarship Essay Competition.
This year’s competition aims to provide a platform that encourages Nigerian university students to think critically and strategically on topical issues that are of vital importance to Nigeria’s sustainable growth and development.
In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the focus of this edition of the competition is “The Role of Digital Technology in the Nigerian Higher Education System.”
We encourage motivated students from all NHEF Partner Universities to apply and look forward to receiving your entries.
Boustany Foundation – MBA Harvard Scholarship programs
The Boustany Foundation recognizes the importance of helping people evolve and leave a positive impact on the world. In order to achieve the above, the Foundation grants various Scholarships to exceptional and meriting individuals.
Level of study: MBA
Previous Application Deadline: 31 May (Offered every two years)
Sterling Bank Plc Code To Bank 2.0 Talent Recruitment Programme 2021 For Young Nigerians
Code to Bank is a Tech focused talent attraction initiative aimed at harnessing the value of the vast Tech talents in Nigeria and possibly globally
Application Deadline: 14th May, 2021.
- The Don Tracker; Blockchain Engineer
- Ruler of the Fleet; Technical Writer
- The Knight’s watch; Back End Engineer
- The Bannerman; Front end Engineer
- The Queensguard; DevOps
- The Army of the South; UI/UX Engineer
- The Muliti-faced Asssassin; Mobile Devs
- Mistress of the Citadel; Product Manager
- The First Son; Product Designer
- The Silver Company; Content Analyst.
Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) Youth Challenge 2021 for Young People (R1.5 million Prize money)
Win your share of R1.5 million towards your infrastructure development idea with the Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) Youth Challenge 2021
About the Award: The Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) is a leading development finance institution (DFI) operating across the African continent. We provide infrastructure financing in the energy, transport, water and Information Communications and Technology (ICT) sectors, with a secondary focus on the education, health and human settlements sectors. We believe that financing infrastructure is about improving people’s lives and growing the economy. With the inaugural DBSA Youth Challenge, we are inviting youth legally residing in South Africa to submit their ideas and solutions that improve the lives of our communities by addressing infrastructure challenges in new and innovative ways that build Africa’s prosperity.
- Energy: Your idea will contribute to economic and environmentally sustainable energy generation, storage and/or distribution.
- Health: Your idea improves access to quality affordable primary healthcare in marginalised communities in urban and rural areas of the country.
- Water: Your idea reduces water pollution and/or increases access to clean potable water.
- Human Settlements & Housing: Your idea offers a solution to the need for affordable, environmentally sustainable housing in informal settlements and/or rural areas of the country.
- Transport: Your idea improves access, safety and/or the experience of public commuters, or reduces traffic congestion and air pollution or increases the efficiency of moving goods.
- ICT: Your idea solves the challenge of access faced by many, breaking down those barriers to digital accessibility and connectivity.
- Education: Your idea solves the need of access to quality education for every child ensuring that they’re equipped for the future.