The University of Padua is welcoming international students to join the Infineon Scholarships in Italy. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants who are willing to undertake a master’s programme in Ingegneria Elettronica at the University of Padua will be entitled to receive € 5,000 in two installments towards the tuition fee of the programme. All international students with a relevant bachelor’s degree are eligible.
Università degli Studi di Padova Information Scholarships
Established in 1222, Università degli Studi di Padova (University of Padua) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Padua (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Veneto.
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca, Italia (Ministry of Education, Universities and Research, Italy), Università degli Studi di Padova (UNIPD) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. Università degli Studi di Padova (UNIPD) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Italy and other EU and non-EU countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Ingegneria Elettronica taught at the University of Padua is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be have enrolled and applied to the eligible course.
The university will present two lucky international winners with a sum of € 5,000 towards the conduction of Master’s study in Italy at the University of Padua.
Check Also Scholarships in the United Kingdom
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register themselves and take the application further.
- The applicants are required to use the same login credentials and apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate with the final grade
- Curriculum vitae and academic curriculum (preferably in Europass format)
- Cover letter saying why the applicant wants to enroll in the Master’s degree in “Ingegneria Elettronica.”
- Copy of a valid ID document.
- Valid passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an Italian or foreign Bachelor’s degree in the Information Engineering field to get into a master’s degree programme at the University of Padua.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be fluent in the English language and provide an English proficiency test result as proof.
- Fluency and knowledge of Italian are a plus.