Deadline: 30 June 2021 (Annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept 2021
UWE Bristol is making available the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences Dean’s Scholarship to an outstanding applicant who can evidence a correlation between studying their selected MSc programme and improving the environmental, health, wellbeing or security of their home country.
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences, UWE Bristol.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Masters degree programmes within the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences: :
• MRes Applied Sciences
• MSc Biomedical Science
• MSc Environmental Health
• MSc Forensic Science
• MSc Health Psychology
• MSc Health Technology
• MSc Occupational Psychology
• MSc Public Health
• MSc Science Communication
• MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
Number of Scholarships:
1 for September 2021 start date
All students classed as overseas for fees purposes.
The scholarship is worth 100% of tuition fees for 1 academic year.
- • have achieved the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- • be applying from a country that recently has been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected MSc programme
- • hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- • be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- • be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- • not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- • provide official transcripts at the time of application.
You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above. You will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed by Wednesday, 30 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.