Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Title: Assistant Sales Officer
• Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
• Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
• Maintaining an accurate record of all sales.
• Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
• Generate and work on customer referrals.
• Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
• Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
• Communicating the Company’s products excellently to win sales.
Read More: Making Money Online With Affiliate Marketing
• OND/HND with minimum of 1 year experience in sales/customer service. Ability to communicate fluently and confidently.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good computer skills.
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly fill this link
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.