Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
• Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers to guarantee retention.
• Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
• Maintaining an accurate record of all sales and operations transactions of the branch.
• Generate and work on customer referrals.
• Promote specific products/initiatives as directed by upper management.
Industry Experience: Hospitality (supervisory role); Restaurant Chains
Up to 5 years in Sales/Customer Service, preferably in Hospitality.
• Up to 3 years of leading a team.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
• Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience in managing a branch facility.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Read More: Job Vacancy: Female School Librarian
Must live in Lekki & its environs.
Interested and qualified candidates should fill this link
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: December 15, 2020.