Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
A reputable Nigerian Airline, seeks to hire a Call Center Assurance Officer.
• Reviews quality of work and performance of Call center agents through live monitoring and use of call recording system and applications.
• Identifies training needs and communicates needs to training department as needed.
• Compiles Quality Assurance (QA) assessments of call center agents, and documents results within established repository in accordance with defined departmental policies and procedures.
• Uses quality monitoring system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
• Identify and recognize call center quality and performance trends and communicate to leadership team.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least 3-5 years of progressive work experience in Quality Assurance/Auditing, Call Center, or Customer Service.
• Leadership: Oversee other agents whom they would be expected to direct and control.
• Coaching and Mentoring: expected to be great tutor and excellent mentor to the team members.
• Hardworking: Able to encourage their team members to work harder through working hard too.
• Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, administrative and communications skills.
• Must be fluent in English (other languages will be an added advantage).
• Must be familiar with computers and also able to use many different programs at one time.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using “Call Center Assurance Officer” as subject of mail.
Deadline: Thursday, 17th December 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted