Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Titles: Design Engineer/Naval Architect
• Study design proposals and specifications to establish basic characteristics of a ship, such as its size, weight, and speed.
• Develop sectional and waterline curves of the ship’s hull to establish the center of gravity, the ideal hull form, and data on buoyancy and stability.
• Design entire ship hulls and superstructures, following safety and regulatory standards.
• Design the complete layout of ships’ interiors, including spaces for machinery and auxiliary equipment, passenger compartments, cargo space, ladder wells, and elevators.
• Prepare system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.
• Inspect marine equipment and machinery, and draw up work requests and job specifications.
• Conduct environmental, operational, or performance tests on marine machinery and equipment.
• Design and oversee the testing, installation, and repair of marine equipment.
• A Naval Architect/Marine Engineer is preferable for this role.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com