Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Title: Instrumentation Engineer
Department: Consumer Goods
• To ensure efficient implementation and coordination of all site instrumentation services that will optimize operation strategies in improving productivity, improving product quality, reducing downtime, reducing waste and developing people’s skills.
• To ensure the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS) and improve on the system
• To coordinate Good manufacturing Practice activities on site in line with agreed GMP standards.
• To drive and maintain a high performance in Occupational, Health & Safety and Environmental Care standard/practise.
• Takes responsibility for compliance with all EMS related activities in the department
• Ensures critical instrumentation systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
• Ensures that maintenance cost is tracked and gradual reduction is noticed.
• Ensures that machines operate with minimal downtime
• Ensures reliability and maintainability of equipment.
• B.Sc. / BEng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• 2-4 years’ work experience
• Excellent Analytical and Numerical skills
• Strong knowledge of monitoring and control systems, programmable logic controller
• Ability to work under pressure
Sound knowledge of electrical circuit diagram interpretation.
• Ability to handle electronic equipment and tools
Qualified and interested candidates should forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org