Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Description: Recruitment Intern
Are you passionate about starting a career in recruitment? Would you love to join our recruitment team and learn the intricacies of recruitment?
Here is a perfect opportunity for you!
Application Deadline: 05/12/2020
• Must be young, smart, vibrant, passionate, self-motivated and ambitious.
• A graduate of any discipline from any reputable University.
• Previous experience in recruitment will be a strong advantage.
• Ability to use any graphic design platform is also a strong advantage.
Read More: 2021 Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships
• To prepare job adverts that are suitable to various job posting platforms.
• To design fliers for every job vacancy to be posted.
• To direct social media and online platforms engagements and interaction regarding recruitment to the appropriate channel.
• To actively post and monitor our job postings on various platforms.
• To have a first level screening and selection of qualified candidate.
• To schedule interviews with qualified applicants.
• To attend to candidate’s enquirers and requests.
Only qualified and suitable candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
Qualified and interested candidates should visit http://bit.ly/RandA-CIF to apply