Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Vacancy for the role of Research Executive.
• B Sc./HND.
• At least 2 years’ Experience as in a similar capacity.
• Write winning technical/financial proposals.
• Design study materials – questionnaire, discussion guide and briefing documents.
• Organize training/briefing for project teams (field and data processing units).
• Co-ordinate assigned projects – monitor projects in field, editing, coding and data processing units.
• Check for correctness, consistencies, validity, reliability, and quota balance on data/deliverables before sending them to clients.
• Attend to issues/queries on projects’ deliverables.
• Write acceptable report for quantitative projects.
• Present actionable research findings to clients.
• Client service/prospecting for new clients.
• Delegate responsibilities to subordinates and make sure the responsibilities are carried out promptly.
• Should strive to continually cut down on the costs of project executions and avoid wastages to increase profit margin.
• Market the company’s products and services to current and potential clients.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Associate Director from time to time.
Suitable candidates should send in their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTE: Pay is 120k – 150k and deadline for submission of CV is: Friday 18 December 2020.