Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
• Development of growth/sales strategies and plans.
• Managing and maintenance of relationships with existing clients.
• Increasing client base/Develop quotes and proposals for the company’s existing and new clients.
• In-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
• Supports the BDM and other Operation managers of other Business Units in the delivery of client needs as required and provides feedback and corrective actions to the BDM.
• Generate sales presentations.
• Support closing of contracts at prices that meet the strategic growth and profitability levels set.
• Contribute to quarterly rolling forecast.
• Understands the market and competitive landscape and ensures this is captured in the business systems.
Qualifications & Experience
• 3 – 5 years as a Sales Consultant/Specialist/Representative or similar role.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant area of Sales and Marketing
BSc. in Business, Marketing or related field.
• Additional certification in professional training is a plus.
• Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients.
• Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• Customer service-oriented attitude.
• Strong negotiation and selling skills.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com with the subject of the mail as “Job Application: “Sales Consultant”.
Deadline: 4th January 2021.