Tipsblog, your number one plug for school updates, gist and important informations on educational topics nationwide, with opportunities ranging from jobs, literary works, Government and so on.
We’re here to humbly serve you till you get tired.
Job Role: Visa Specialist
Location: Lagos Island
• Should oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
• Should oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
• Should ensure that all the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
• Should be able to help the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
• Should take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
• B.sc or HND in any discipline and a 3-5 years Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant (Visa specialist).
• Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel).
• Proficiency in English; additional languages is an add.
• Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc).
• Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward CVs to Employmeafrica@gmail.com using Visa specialist as subject of mail.
Salary: 120k net