Winrock International works with people around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy, and leadership development with the unique needs of its partners.
Winrock is currently implementing the Feed the Future Nigeria Agricultural Extension and Advisory Services Activity (The Activity), a five (5) year USAID activity that aims to partner with small and medium enterprises and key market actors to pilot proven technologies, scale up successful ones, and promote the adoption of improved production practices as well as improved service delivery that will rapidly, effectively, and sustainably provide access to agro-inputs and service delivery and disseminate extension messaging to at least two million smallholder farmers.
The Operations/Logistics intern is expected to support office administration in the Abuja office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive visitors to the office and direct them appropriately
- Receive all correspondences to the office and route them to the recipient offices
- Ensure that the staff sign in register is completed daily and accurately by staff
- Support physical meetings in the office by providing all necessary items needed for the meeting.
- Assist the Field Accountant in managing office administrative/logistics issues in the office.
- Supervise the cleaners to ensure proper cleaning of the office environment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or HND in office administration.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal communication)
- High level of fluency in English language
- Knowledge of development projects.
The deadline for submission of applications is June 4, 2021. However, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and WI reserves the right to make an offer prior to the closing date for applications. Applicants are thus encouraged to submit their applications at the earliest opportunity. Qualified applicants will be contacted by Winrock.
Winrock International is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and value diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law.